Peplum tops are a fun and easy way to pull off looking put together without much effort. That is why they a perfect for those hot spring/summer days, when you are just simply not in the mood or out of time. We’ve put together five peplum tops that can bring those boring shorts to life, or give that pencil skirt a sophisticated edge. Wether you have a petite frame or your a curvy girl, you can rock this trend with no problem! Are still feeling the peplum trend, that has been carried over from last spring/summer? Tell us!
1. Printed Peplum Top by Pim + Larkin, available at Piperlime for $50
2. Miss Me Neon Lace Peplum Top by MM Couture, available at Dillards for $58
3. Kona Peplum Top by Eight Sixty, available at Piperlime for $79
4. Three-Quarter Sleeve Peplum Top by NY Collection, available at Macys for $37
5. Sleeveless Knitted Peplum by WDNY, available at Loehmanns for $35